BN-127 Fuel Filter Blocking Tendency Tester
Applicable Standards:ASTM D2068
A certain amount of sample passes through a specific filter membrane at a constant rate (20mL/min), and the pressure difference before and after the filter and the sample volume passing through the filter are detected,until the pressure applied to the filter reaches 105Kpa or the amount of fuel passing through the filter reaches 300ml,the pressure and flow rate are used to calculate the filter blocking Tendency(FBT).
BN-127 Fuel Filter Blocking Tendency Tester is suitable for fuel with kinematic viscosity of 1.3mm²/s ~ 6.00mm²/s at 40℃,including medium distillate fuel and liquid fuel, such as biodiesel, biodiesel blend fuel, etc.
- Built-in computer, English interface, touch screen control, real-time display of method parameters and test data.
- High precision sample temperature sensor and pressure sensor, equipped with over-pressure protection function.
- Efficient and fast database function, you can easily consult and use the saved experimental results.
- The instrument can be connected to the laboratory LIMS system, and the results can be printed in real time through USB connection to the external printer.
- Touch screen: 7 inch 800*400
- Temperature control accuracy:±0.1℃
- Pressure range:0~200Kpa
- Pressure accuracy:±0.1Kpa
- Volume range:0~300 ml
- Volume accuracy:±1 ml
- Pump flow rate: 20ml/min
- Filter:Glass fiber,13 mm in diameter