BN-129 Automatic Abel Closed-Cup Flash Point Tester
Applicable Standard: IP 170 ISO 13736
BN-129 Automatic Abel Closed-Cup Flash Point Tester conforms to IP 170 and ISO13736 standard methods, accurate determination of -30℃ to 110℃ flash point, high degree of automation, can be widely used in petroleum products, alcohols, solvents, chemicals, food and other detection.
- It adopts 8.4 inch LCD screen and English operating system.
- The main board of industrial grade is used, which integrates temperature control, ignition, flash point detection, storage and printing into one, and automatically completes the whole process.
- The instrument is equipped with two ignition systems, with a free choice of electronic or gas igniters.
- To improve safety, the device uses an external flame sensor.
- With multi-function circulating cold water bath, can automatically/manually control the circulation of cooling medium.
- Testing range: -30℃ ~ 110℃
- Temperature resolution: 0.1℃
- Ignition mode: gas ignition and electric ignition
- Flash point detection: thermocouple differential detection
- Automatic atmospheric pressure correction
- Power: 300W
- Power supply: AC220V±10%, 50Hz
- Main machine size:530×392×286 (mm)