BN-238 Rapid Freezing Point Tester
Applicable standards:ASTM D5972
This instrument is an environment-friendly instrument with independent intellectual property rights. The instrument is designed according to ASTM D5972 standards.
When aviation fuel is cooled, it forms solid hydrocarbon crystals, and then the fuel temperature rises, and the crystals disappear. The instrument uses optical principle to monitor the above process, and the "Freezing Point" is accurately measured by the detection software, and the test results are reported.
- This instrument is a desktop structure, as shown in the following picture.
- 10.4 inches touch LCD screen, all English interface real-time data and curve display.
- Using optical principle to accurately monitor oil sample changes, through the detection software, automatic measurement and report analysis results.
- It only takes 10 ~ 20min from startup to sample injection to obtain analysis results. After the analysis, the instrument will automatically heat up.
- Only 1mL of oil sample is needed for each experiment.
- Single machine self-overlapping refrigeration, cooling speed is fast, refrigeration depth up to -90℃.
- Efficient and fast database function, can store 10000 results, data curve display test results, easy to consult, use the saved experimental results.
- Password protection operation authority, to ensure the security of the database.
- The key components are selected from international famous brands to ensure the performance and reliability of the instrument.
- The instrument can be connected to the laboratory LIMS system and can be connected to the Internet.
＊ The sample measurement range: 10℃ ~ -80℃
＊ Ambient temperature: 10 ~ 30℃ ＊ Ambient humidity: ≤85%
＊ Average test time: 10 ~ 20min ＊ Sample volume: 1 ML
＊ Machine power: 600W
＊ Dimensions: 550×340×350 (mm) ＊ Weight:30 Kg