BN-021B Gum Content in Fuels Tester
(Air jet evaporation method)
Applicable Standard::ASTM D381
The instrument is designed and manufactured according to ASTM D381 standard.It is suitable for the determination of gum content of gasoline and diesel oil under this standard.
- Metal bath in line with environmental protection, with fast heating speed, more test holes, safety and reliability.
- The instrument temperature controller adopts software program, digital display, digital setting, with PID auto-tuning, sensor temperature correction, auxiliary heating functions, convenient and intuitive operation.
- Five groups of flowmeters, visual display of each hole flow, each hole flow separately controlled.
- Temperature control range of evaporation bath:160~165℃
- Temperature control precision of test hole：155±5℃
- Number of test hole：5
- External dimensions:620X330X450 (mm)