BN-107 Automatic Vapor Pressure of Petroleum Products Tester(Reid Method)
Applicable standard:ASTM D323
The instrument is designed and manufactured according to ASTM D323 standard,it is applicable to the determination of Reed saturated vapor pressure of gasoline, volatile crude oil and other volatile petroleum products under this standard,the volatilization strength, starting performance, tendency of gas resistance and tendency of loss of light fraction during transportation and storage were evaluated.
- Embedded computer, 10.4 inch LCD screen, all English operating system, after the sample loading automatically complete all the experiment process.
- The vapor pressure projectile is horizontal and automatically reverses at 350° per turn.There is a buzzer when the vapor pressure reaches saturation.
- The pressure sensor is placed on the side of the instrument, which reduces the distance between the projectile body and the sensor and makes the experimental results more accurate.
- Imported quick connection and PU tube are adopted for good safety.
- Water bath temperature:37.8±0.1℃
- Control pressure accuracy:≤0.25Kpa
- Heating power:1000W
- Number of vapor pressure bombs：3
- Water bath volume:550 X 260 X 240 (mm)
- External dimensions: 630 X 450 X420 (mm)
- Weight: 20 Kgs